Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cover

Visited shopping mall next to hotel everyday.
There's a Disturbing Incident the other day.

I : Did you know something happened in mall?

EB : What happened?

I : A woman jumped from 8/F & killed herself.

YB : Really?

I : Yes.

EB : How old is she?

I : About 45 years old.

EB : She came from a Broken Family?

I : Not sure at this stage.
Why did you think so?

EB : Because I thought she's Unhappy.
And people from Broken Family are Unhappy.

I : That's true to a certain extent.
She's been suffering some diseases for sometime.
Do you know what I's trying to remind you?

EB : Mmmm......

I : Whenever possible, walk Under Cover.
There's always a possibility that someone...
Would throw objects from height for fun...
Or by accident. And, in some extreme cases,
Throwing themselves.

Fate
Nothing is Impossible - Be Prepared
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment