Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Beginning

Until last June, I thought I'd a Duty to my boys simply because,
"I'd brought them to this world."

I later realised I was Wrong.
Terribly Wrong.

The Simple fact is,
"My boys brought me to this world to be their Guiding Angel"

I finally realised why so many events had happened to me in my first 36 years.
"To prepare me to be a Better Father"

The Two Questions then I started asking myself were,

"If I Die tomorrow, have I already well prepared my boys for the coming Challenges in their Life?"

"If I Die tomorrow, have I made a small contribution in this world, making it a Better Place?"

So, I started my 1st Blog, "The Secrets of Making Millions" last September.
Because Financial Stress is the Greatest Stress AND the Cause of ALL other Stresses.
Because a Stress Free Parent is a Happy Parent, which in turn, will make Happy Children.

Now, I'm to take a step further.
To start this Blog, sharing with other parents what my boys have made me to Understand.

Fate
Children are Our Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment