Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nervous

Boys started their new school last Thursday.
Two days before term started,
Elder boy & I had a chat.

EB : I'm a bit nervous, Dad.

I : Nervous about?

EB : About 1st day at school.

I : That's normal - I was too.
So, what're you nervous about?

EB : I may wear my uniform wrongly.

I : Why?

EB : It happened to a boy in a comic.

I : But you'll wear it the right way.

EB : Also, boys' toilet may be dirty.

I : May be clean?
May be more than 1 toilet?

EB : I may not be able to do a tie.

I : So, what do you think...
You can do about this?

EB : Practise More?

I : Yes, of course.
Remember what I always tell you,
'Practise makes things...

EB : Better!

Cheers
Fate
New Environment, New Excitement, New Achievement
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment