Friday, February 4, 2011

Persuasion

Elder Boy was eager to share with me,
About his new science project work.
Surprised to see 2 Internet Games included.

I : Interesting work.
Who decided to include the internet games?

EB : The Whole Team.

I : You'd told me the presentation time..
Is about 10 minutes.

EB : That's right.

I : But just these 2 games occupying 8 mins.

EB : Hmmm.....

I : There's not much time left to present..
Your Team's OWN ideas? Is there?

EB : No, I suppose.

I : And what if other teams also using them?

EB : Hmmm....

I : What do you think?
Do you think it's about Testing your...
Internet Searching skill?
Or about Presenting your OWN ideas?

EB : You're right, Dad.
We should design our own ways....
To present our Own ideas.
But.....

I : But?

EB : But, it's just that Everyone's agreed to
Use the 2 games found from the net.

I : May be they'll listen to you?
You won't know until you try, right?
Remember,
It's always better to use OWN ideas.

EB : Yes. I'll give it a go tomorrow.


Fate
Life is About Trying Harder
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment