Friday, April 8, 2011

News

After picking him up from school,
I had a chat with my Elder Boy.

I : I've a good news & a big news for you.
Which one do you want to hear 1st?

EB : It's your choice.
Which one do you want to tell me 1st?

I : No.
You can choose which one 1st.

EB : I've an idea.
What about NOT telling me which is which?

I : What do you mean?

EB : What about just tell me the news.
Let me decide which 1 is bad, which 1 is good?

I : Alright, if that's what you want.
Its' about your piano theory test.
The test is about 2 hours.
And after this one at Grade 5,
The next & last one is at Grade 8.

EB : Both are NOT bad news.

I : Why?

EB : Because I've already known this.
Music teacher told me at school today!

Fate
Life is Bad or Good - All up to YOU
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment