Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Smart

While having a snack after school,
Younger Boy started a chat.

YB : Do you remember the robot I's given in HK?

I : Yes, from Uncle Raymond.

YB : Yes, I told my schoolmate X & he's interested.

I : Really?

YB : So interested that he gave me his address & no.,
Inviting me to his home to play - reminds me to bring..
The robot.

I : He's Smart. Did you say 'Yes'?

YB : No. I'd to ask him a question 1st.

I : Which was?

YB : Asking him if he'd any younger brother/sister.

I : Haha....You're Smart too.

YB : You know why I'd asked him this question?

I : Of course. I's once a child too.
You worried that his yougner sibling might damage...
Your much loved robot!

YB : Hehehe.....You're Smart!

Fate
Getting Smarter in a Smart Group
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment