Sunday, March 25, 2012

More

While me driving home from school,
Younger Boy started a conversation.

YB : Dad, I'm going to ask you a question.

I : O.K. Go on then.

YB : Well, you should know the question.

I : Really? Come on, ask me then.

YB : Well, you know......the usual question.

I : The Usual?

YB : Yeah. The one about.......
Which one do you like more, me or XXX?
(XXX is our Elder Boy)

I : Well, you know.... the usual answer.

YB : The Usual?

I : Yes.
The one is More Behaved, the one I like more.

YB : So, what if we're both equally Behaved?
Which one do you like more?

I : Hm....the one that's More Independent.

YB : OK. What if we're both equally Independent?

I : Hm....the one that's More Helpful to others.

YB : Alright. What if we're both equally Helpful?

I : That's Impossible.
Even Identical Twins are not equal in everything.

YB : Well, just want to know.

I : Alright. Let me ask you this question.
Which one do you like More, me or your mum?

YB : Hm..........

Fate
Life's hard to compare - to few is lemon, to few is pear
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment