Thursday, July 19, 2012

Competition

After picking up Younger Boy from school,
While us walking to our car, I started a chat.

I : If there's a competition for children,
And there're 4 Categories of questions,
What do you think they may be?

YB : Definitely, has Maths.

I : Yes. You're definitely right.

YB : Also, General Knowledge.

I : How do you get this one right?
Amusing.

YB : Just came to my head.

I : What else?

YB : English?

I : Yes...... kind of.
Could you be more specify?

YB : English Literature?

I : No, but good try.

YB : Reading?

I : No, but a better guess.

YB : Oh...oh...I know.

I : Which is?

YB : S, P, E, Spelling!

I : That's right. And the 4th?

YB : Writing?

I : No.

YB : You tell me then.

I : It's...hm... hm...what's it again?
Oh, yes, yes.....it's a Memory Test.

Fate
Good Memories Last Forever
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment