Wednesday, February 20, 2013

IQ



I've been asking a question for sometime,
'What does a High IQ score mean?'
And I've been asking others this question.

Some replied, 'Clever?'
Some, 'Quick Learner?'
Some, 'Not quite sure.'

I'm interested because I'd like to know...
If those with High IQ are Highly Successful,
And/or are Highly Happy too.

But I saw a documentary about a year ago.
A US man with an IQ of 200,
Higher than Issac Newton.

Work as a nightclub bouncer & is miserable.
The only thing he does: set up an IQ club,
Having a monthly quiz at a local pub?

So, a person with an IQ of 200 only means,
He scored 200 at that particular IQ Test,
With particular questions on that particular day.

Nothing more, nothing less.
He might not score the same on another day,
Even with the same questions.


Fate
High IQ NOT = High Problem Solving Skill
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment