Sunday, April 14, 2013

Factor

Having been renting for 2  1/2 years,
My wife & I are tempted to buy.
Just in case our landlord wants it back.
So, I had a chat with our Elder Boy.

I : What factors should one consider...
When buying a house?

EB : It's obvious.
The 1st has to be the Price.

I : That's right.
Buy what one can afford.
The 2nd factor?

EB : It's also obvious.
You always say it,
'Location, Location, Location.'

I : That's true.
I always say that.
And the 3rd?

EB : Well, the house has to meet...
The buyer's needs.

I : What do you mean?

EB : For example, if they've children,
They may want a house with a big garden.

I : What about for our needs?

EB : Well, then it's to have a big lounge...
To put our table-tennis table!

Fate
X-Factor for a Relation is Good Communication
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment