Saturday, May 25, 2013

Culture

While me driving him to school,
Younger Boy started a chat.

YB : Did I tell you about a story, dad?

I : A story?

YB : Yes.
The one I heard during school assembly.

I : Hm...which one?

YB : The one about Africa.

I : No, you didn't.

YB : OK.  It's like this.
A professor flied to Africa,
Visiting a tribe & studied its culture.

I : That's interesting.

YB : The professor gathered all children...
From the tribe in a woodland,
Then said who reached the distant tree first,
Would get a prize.
Do you know what happened?

I : No children took part in the race?

YB : No.  They all took part.

I : Really?

YB : Yes. They all did.
But they were all holding hands,
Walking at the same pace,
Reaching the tree at the same time.
And...

I : And?

YB : They all shared the prize!


Fate
Good Culture brings Good Future
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment