Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Choice

While planning our family/business trip,
I asked Younger Boy about accommodation.

I : Where do you think we should stay?

YB : What're the Choices?

I : OK. We've 3 Choices.
1: serviced apartment near aunt.
2: serviced apartment near granny.
3: same hotel we stayed last year.

YB : How much would each cost?

I : Well, let me put it this way.
Choice 2 is 50% more than Choice 1.
Choice 3 is double Choice 1.

YB : Well, I'd pick Choice 1.

I : OK. Why?

YB : You keep telling us the world's...
Economy is bad, so you know...

I : I know?

YB : Yeah, you know...
It's better not to overspend.
And save some money.


Terence
Our Choices Shape Our Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaiyU2Zptjg
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment