Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fair

While having our after school snack,
Younger boy started a chat.

YB : We've a Talent Show coming.

I : Show?

YB : Yes, kind of competition.

I : Competition?

YB : Yes. Only for Yr 7.
One can sing, dance, play instrument etc.

I : Alright.  Did you enter?

YB : Kind of.

I : Kind of?

YB : Yeah.
A classmate has asked me to join him.

I : What are you two to perform?

YB : He's going to play guitar and sing.
I'll play piano in the background.

I : That's good. Team work.
Have you thought about doing it alone?

YB : No, it won't be fair.

I : What do you mean?

YB : I'm doing my grade 8 in piano.
It won't be fair to others as they're at lower grades.


Terence
Be Honest. Be Fair. Be Prepared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfygwJbjTWw
Twitter : @longyinfather
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment