Monday, June 28, 2010

Impression

Visited Elder Boy's School about 2 weeks ago.
A Grammar School where he's to start in Sept.

Briefed by Headteacher, Staff & Students.
Then a Guided School Tour.

Had a conversation after the Tour in our car.

I : How do you find the school?

EB : Good.

I : What's your Impression?

EB : It's Big. Bigger than the one in Australia.
I may get lost in the first few days!

I : Yes. That's true.

EB : It's Advanced.

I : You meant the lunch time arrangement?

EB : Yes. It's cool to use our finger print....
And NOT money to buy food at school!

I : Yes, I was surprised too.

EB : But...

I : But?

EB : But, there is NO playground in school.

I : Well... you're right.
Do you know why?

EB : Because we are older?
Have other things to do?

I : That's Right. You're now at a Different Level.
Everyone should be progressing & forward-looking.
But...I love to play in playground every now & then!

Fate
There's an Adult in Every Child,
A Child in Every Adult
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment