Friday, July 16, 2010

N Vs N

Read an Article, 'Nature Vs Nurture'.
Had a discussion with my Elder Boy.

I : What do you think?
Which one is more important?
Nature or Nurture?

EB : Well, if you're born in a bad family,
The genes won't necessary make you bad.

I : Why?

EB : You could have a friend make you..
do the right thing. Might have a teacher..
Or mentor inspiring you.

I : Good points.

EB : If your past 10 generations were rich,
You might not be rich too.

I : Why?

EB : Because your parents might have wanted,
To teach you without you living in luxury.

I : Haha!
So, the conclusion is?

EB : It all depends on Environment, Family..
And Friends.

I : Right. In one word?

EB : Nature, Nurture. 50/50!

Fate
What Happens Next depends on What you do NOW
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment