Friday, July 23, 2010

Dragons

Saw TV Programme, 'Dragons' Den'.
New Entrepreneurs presenting their...
Innovative Ideas, trying to persuade...
Multi Millionaires to invest in them.

I : Why did you think the young lady...
could get money from 2 Dragons?

YB : Because she'd a 4-year-old son?

I : That's a fact.
But Dragons won't invest just because..
Someone has a young child.

YB : Because she'd worked 2 1/2 jobs?

I : She did work hard.
But that's not the main reason.
What about you? What do you think?

EB : Because she'd done her work.

I : Yes...meaning...

EB : Because she'd answered well.

I : Yes. Could you be more specify?

EB : She could give the numbers that
Dragons want, like how much it costs,
how much it will sale in 1st year etc.

I : That's right!
Remember, Cost is..
The Most Important Factor in...
Setting up & running a business.

Fate
Planting a Seed for Success
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment