Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photo

Saw a black & white photo in a newspaper.
Had a chat with my Younger Boy.

I : Do you know who he's?

YB : Beethoven?

I : No.

YB : Mozart?

I : No, you're really into Music.
Remember the one with an apple?

YB : Oh, Issac Newton?

I : Yes, the man Invented Force of Gravity.

YB : No, he didn't Invent Force of Gravity.

I : Ops...sorry, my mistake.
So, what did Newton do?

YB : He Discovered Force of Gravity.

I : Good. So you know the difference,
Between 'Invent' & 'Discover'?

YB : Yes. 'Invent' means 'Create'.
'Discover' means 'Find Out'
Newton Found Out NOT Invented,
Force of Gravity,
Which is like grass that is always there.

I : Do you think God Invented,
Force of Gravity?

YB : Come on!

Fate
Children Learn Fast
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment