Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fancy

My Younger Boy started a conversation.
While us having an afternoon snack.

YB : Dad, do you know what happened at school?

I : You'd a good lunch?

YB : No. X asked me, 'Do you fancy Y?'
(X & Y are girls at his school)

I : Oh! So, do you?

YB : No.

I : Why do you think X asked you this?

YB : She just wanted to find out if it's true.

I : So, when should one have a girl friend?

YB : About 17.

I : O.K. Good point.

The following day, he started it again.

YB : Dad, did you know what happened..
earlier at school today?

I : Another girl asked you,' Do you fancy Y?'

YB : No. I went to ask Y,' Do you fancy me?'

I : Oh! Really?

YB : Yes, I asked her.

I : What happened?

YB : She replied, 'No.'

I : Did she say anything else?

YB : No.

I : Did you say anything else?

YB : No.

I : Just curious.
Why did you ask her the question?

YB : Just wanted to know if it's true.

Fate
Who doesn't Fancy the Truth?
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment