Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fun

Elder Boy started a conversation..
When me picking him up after school.

EB : I'd a good time today in playing snow.

I : That's good. When did you play?

EB : After lunch.

I : Where?

EB : I saw many going to a direction.
So, I followed them, then arrived at our...
School big playing field.

I : And then?

EB : Kept a distance, observed what's going on.
I stood behind a goal post.

I : Well planned. What's going on then?

EB : Many throwing snow balls to others.
I'd a snow ball in one hand - just in case.

I : How many students there?

EB : I think about 100?

I : So, you just observing?

EB : Yes, at first.
But I then started walking around.
Again, with a snow ball in hand ready.

I : And then?

EB : Then just everyone threw at everyone.
I threw snow at someone.
Then, someone threw at me.
Great fun.

Fate
Having Fun in a Responsible Way
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment