Monday, November 29, 2010

Dishonest

Had a chat with Younger Boy.
After him putting down,
'Small, Dishonest & Kind',
when I asked him to use 3 words,
To describe himself.

I ; Very Interesting.
First, the word, 'Small'

YB : Yes, it's in the family.
Running in the genes.
You & Mum are Small.
So is my elder brother!

I : Right.
So, what can you do to change that?

YB : Eat More?

I : Yes. Eat Healthy. And?

YB : Exercise More?

I : Yes.
Then the word, 'Kind'

YB : Yes. I always help my family.
Like when they ask me to bring...
Things to them. I just do it.

I : You're very Kind indeed.
And the word, 'Dishonest'?

YB : Yes, just a a bit.

I : Could you tell me a bit more?

YB : You once asked me a question.
I told you I needed to go to toilet..
For An 'Emergency'.

I : Did I?

YB : Yes. You did.
Well, it wasn't an 'Emergency'.
I just needed to be in a Toilet,
To have more time to think of an answer.

I : Oh. I see. So what would you do...
Next time when I ask you a question?
Do you need to be Dishonest again?

YB : No.

I : So, what would you do then?

YB : I would just say,
'I need more time to think'.

I : That's Good.
No more Smelly Excuse to toilet!

We both laughed.
Honestly, a good laugh.

Fate
Honesty is the Best Quality
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment