Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lottery

Breakfast time, I had a chat with boys.

I : Do you how much a Canadian couple...
had won in a lottery?

YB : How Much?

EB : £1 Million?

I : They won about £7 million.
Do you know how much they'd kept?

YB : A Lot.

EB : £5 Million?

I : No. They donated ALL the Cash!

YB : What?

EB : All £7 Million?

I : Yes. ALL of the money.
The couple were both 75.
The woman just had last Chemotherapy.

EB : She'd have kept some of the money.

I :Why?

EB : You never know.
The cancer may come back.

I : That's true.
But they'd donated some to hospitals.

YB : Yeah, I'll donate some if I win.

I : Yes? How Much?

Both : 20%. You've reminded us!

I : Do you know what the couple said..
When being asked if they would miss..
The money?

Both : What did they say?

I : 'If I'd never had it,
I would never miss it.'
They're angles to me, boys.

Fate
Great Happiness comes from Great Unselfishness
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment