Friday, November 5, 2010

Future

Had a chat with Younger Boy.

I : What do you want to be when you're older?

YB : A ' Teacher'.

I : Surprise!
I thought you want to be a 'Doctor'?

YB : I was.
But Mum stated it may not suit me.

I : Why?

YB : Because I'm kind of scare of blood.

I : Ops... What about 'Optometrist'?
Not interested any more?

YB : Yes..but not as good as 'Teacher'.

I : What about 'Chemist'?
I thought you like it too.

YB : Yes, but B wants to be a 'Chemist'.
(B is our Elder Boy)

I : But this shouldn't stop you.
If you still want to be a 'Chemist'.

YB : No, I like 'Teacher' better.

I : And the reason is?

YB : As a 'Teacher', if I teach 25 students.
And if they all become teachers.
And if their students also become Teachers.
And so on....
There'll be a lot of good Teachers!

Fate
Happier Children Have Better Future?
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment