Friday, October 29, 2010

Fair

Bed Time.
Younger Boy started the chat.

YB : Dad, it's so Unfair?

I : What's Unfair?

YB : Why do I've to be the Youngest?

I : You're the Youngest in our family.
That's a Fact NOT Unfair, my boy.

YB : So, why couldn't I be the Eldest?

I : Because.....you'll then ask,
'What couldn't I be the Youngest?'

(YB started to laugh)

I : So, why do you think it's Unfair...
To be the Youngest?

YB : Because you always ask me to...
Give you a massage.

I : But you said you wanted to earn..
Some money. And I pay you £1 for 2 mins!

YB : Yeah, but that's not enough.

I : Do you know UK's Minimum Wage?

YB : No.

I : It's abt £5.80 an hour for adult!

YB : So?

I : I pay you £1 for 2 mins.
That's how much an hour?

YB : £30 an hour?

I : Yes, that's how many times of the..
UK Minimum Wage for adult?

YB : About 5 times?

I : Yes.
It's so Unfair because......
I pay you so much!

Fate
Father Has to be Fair
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment