Friday, October 22, 2010

3 Words

Dinner time, Elder Boy started a chat.

EB : Tutor'd asked us to use 3 words to......
Describe how we feel abt the school so far.

I : That's interesting.
So, which 3 words did you choose?

EB : Unpredictable, New, Excited.

I : And the reason?

EB : Sometimes you just don't know..
What's to happen at school.
Like I was the only 1 waiting in a club.

I : You're alone, waiting others to start?

EB : Yes. That's 'Unpredictable'.
Then, 'New'.
I'd learnt a new sport, Ruby.

I : I though you'd played it before?

EB : Yes but not anything like this.
We'd to wear mouth guard, shin protector..
& proper ruby boots.

I : & had to take a shower, after a ruby game,
In 3-minute time!

EB : Now, 'Excited'
I went to the Science Club the other day,
Formed a Team & won a game.
Was Excited because of the Prize...
Yummy Chocolate!

Fate
School Time = Best Time in Life?
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment