Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Unexpected

Had a meeting with school.
Finished 5 min after school finished.
All students left.
Including our Younger Boy.

Spotted him walking down the street.
On his own.
On his way home.
Stopped driving & spoke to him.

I : Surprise, surprise!
I thought you're waiting for Mum.
At school gate.

YB : I did.
But I didn't see her.

I : Did you go back to office?

YB : No, I went back to school..
Playground & left through back gate.

I : Did anyone see you leaving school?

YB : No.

I : Noone inside?

YB : No, everyone's gone.

I : What happened next?

YB : Back gate was locked.
So, I climbed over the fence.

I : (Noticing him had tears)
What happened, my boy?

YB : I damaged the fence.
I broke the side when I felt over.

I : Gosh..did you get hurt?

YB : Yes, a bit on my wrist.

I : It's alright.
Were you walking home earlier?

YB : Yes.

I : Why did you not wait longer for Mum?

YB : I thought she'd forgotten.
So, I hurried to go home.
Rushing to climb over fence.
I just wanted to go home quick to see Mum.

I : Yes, you're a Good Boy.

Fate
Children Grow Unexpectedly Fast
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment