Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Let

When picking up Elder Boy from school,
I noticed him having a cheeky smile.

EB : Dad, I've some bad news.

I : Have you?
Do you want to tell me now?

EB : Yeah. Remember I told you...
This morning we'd to play an instructment..
In our music lesson at school today?

I : Yes, you did tell me this.

EB : I cried in the lesson.

I : You meant when you're playing piano?

EB : Yes.

I : Why?

EB : I just forgot how to play ...
A bit in the middle & a bit in the end.

I : So, you cried in front of your class?

EB : Yes, but they didn't notice.

I : How come?

EB : I didn't cry out.
I'd a few tears in my eyes only.
Others didn't notice this.
Because my head was low and...

I : And?

EB : And I'd quickly moved onto anther song.
The one that I composed myself.

I : Did they like it?

EB : Yes. Few clapped their hands.
And one even said, 'Encore'.

I : That's good.
Would you tell me why you'd cried...
I meant, had tears?

EB : Well....you know......

I : Well...I don't quite....you know....
Would you tell me then?

EB : (With a smile, blinking his eyes)
Well, sometime, you just have to,
'Let it go'

Fate
Stay in Peace by Letting Emotions Flow
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment