Friday, March 4, 2011

List

While having a snack at home,
Younger Boy started a chat.

YB : Dad, I've found one person on my List.

I : List?

YB : Yup, my 'Grammar School Threatening List'

I : What do you mean?

YB : This boy's very smart, so he's on my List.
He may get into the Grammar School instead of me.

I : Is that why you call your List 'Threatening'?
Thinking someone may Threatening your chance?

YB : Yes.

I : Noone is to Threatening your chance, my boy.
Let me re-phrase it again.
The only person that would reduce your chance is....

YB : Is?

I : Yourself.
Because if you learn hard, plan hard & work hard,
You WILL get into the Grammar School.
Joining your elder brother.

YB : Mmmmm...

I : May be you should re-name your List?

YB : Really?

I : Yes, I think it may be better called as,
'Grammar School Friend List'.
So that you can put someone that's good....
On the List and be your Friend,
Learning together & to Grammar School together.

Fate
Change Mindset, Reduce Upset
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment