Friday, March 11, 2011

People

Elder Boy's excited at dinner time.

EB : Dad, do you know what happened at school?

I : Mmm...something good?

EB : Yes. Remember you always say,
I've to learnt from smart people?

I : Yes?

EB : So, I followed the smart people today?

I : ' Smart people'?

EB : My classmates who're very good Academically.

I : Oh, I see. But ..'.followed'?

EB : Yes.
I always wonder where they go at lunch.
So I followed them today.
Guess where they went?

I : Mmm......

EB : Library.
They all went to library after lunch.

I : What did they do there?

EB : They did their homework together.
And finished some of them there!

I : Good use of time.

EB : Yes. So, I joined them.
And finished most of my homework.

I : So, more time to do other things at home?
Like watching TV? haha!

EB : No.
So I've more time to play with my young brother!
Did you know I persuaded the smart people to..
Have a name for the group.

I : Really?
What's the name for the group then?

EB : I reminded them NOT to pick a name...
That's kind of showing off.....
So, I suggested the name,
'People'.

I : 'The People's Group'?

EB : Yup.

I : Sound familiar.
Did you get the idea from a TV programme?
'The People's Supermarket'?

EB : Yes.
Recycling Good Idea!

Fate
Keeping a Low Profile, Building a Big Success
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment