Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fear

I had a chat with my Elder Boy,
After him returning from his school camp.

I : Well, so, how do you find the camp?

EB : Good. Excited & Very Tiring.

I : Did you 'Face Your Fear'?

EB : Oh, Yes, the Abseiling.
Really scary!

I : You did do it?

EB : Yes. I thought I's going to die.

I : But you still did it?

EB : Yes - it took me a long time though.

I : You'd be very proud of youself.
I's an adult & a police when I first did it.
Long time?  How long?

EB : I don't really know.
But it must have been very long.
An hour or 45 minutes?

I : What actually you're doing for that time?

EB : Half of the time when I's up in the air,
I's asking myself, 'Should I do it?'
Then, half of time in actually doing it!

I : Actually, did you Have to do it?

EB : No.
Anyone could say 'No' if they didn't want to.

I : Was there anyone NOT doing it?

EB : Oh, yes, there were a few of them.

I : If you're so scare, why did you do it then?
You could just walk away like those few.

EB : I told you before.
Because I like to 'Face My Fear'.

I : How did you feel after Facing Your Fear?

EB : Very Good!
Not just Facing - I've Overcome my Fear!

Fate
Overcome Your Fear, Re-write Your Fate
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment