Saturday, June 11, 2011

Purpose

Elder boy to be away from home for 3 days/2 nights.
I'd a chat with him about what's to expect.

I : Are you excited about the Residential?
   (School arranged Training Camp)

EB : Yes.

I : What do you think the 'Danger' would be?

EB : Water?

I : What do you mean?

EB : We'd have some water activities.
Getting drown?

I : Good thinking. Anything else?

EB : Height?

I : What do you mean?

EB : We'd have some climbing activities.
Falling from Height?

I : Yes. Anything else?

EB :Mmmm....

I : What about People?

EB : What do you mean?

I : When some young people away from home,
Staying nights far away with many others.
Few would misbehave & make troubles.

EB : Well, I won't be one of them!

I : Well, what do you think the Purpose of...
This Camp is?

EB : Facing Own Fear & Making New Friends

Fate
Everything Happens for a Purpose
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment