Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Smarter

While in HK, while on a bus,
I asked my Younger Boy a question.

I : Who do you think is smarter,
Mum or Dad?

YB : Well, it depends.....

I : Depends on?

YB : If it's PE, you're better because you're a police.

I : O.K.

YB : If it's Science, Mum's better because she's a nurse.

I : Yes.

YB : If it's driving, you're better because she doesn't drive.

I : Alright.

YB: If it's cooking, Mum's better because she cooks healthy.

I : O.K.

YB : Mum's more friendly...

I : So, can you finally tell me,
Which one do you think is smarter?

YB : Well, after looking at many factors,
I'd say...it's...... it's....Drum Roll, Please.....

I : Oh, come on!

YB : It's a ...It's a......a DRAW!!

Fate
Children are Smarter & Sweeter
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment