Thursday, September 29, 2011

Time

After hearing the news of discovering...
A matter travelling faster than light,
I had a chat with my Elder Boy.

I : Would you like to be a Time Traveller?

EB : No.

I :Why not?

EB : What if they get things Wrong?

I : Such as?

EB : Say if the date should be set at BC,
But set at AD by Mistake.

I : I see your point.
But does the idea of travelling into Future...
Knowing what're to happen NOT excite you?

EB : No.
Because If everyone knows what're to happen..
In Future, there'll be a lot of problems.

I : NOT everyone, I meant ONLY you.
Do you not want to know what're to happen..
To yourself in the Future?

EB : No. Because if one knows it,
It may not happen.
Also...

I : Also?

EB : Also, I like Surprises.

I : Well, it could be Nasty Surprise.

EB : Yes, but it could also be Nice Surprise!

Fate
Life is Full of Surprises
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment