Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Grow Up

While giving me a massage before dinner,
Younger Boy told me what he did at school.

YB : Dad, do you know what we did today?

I : Must be something interesting.

YB : Yes, we're given 3 questions.
1st, What would you achieve when you grow up?

I : And your answer?

YB : Being a doctor & grade 8 in piano.

I : 2nd question?

YB : What would you worry when you grow up?
I put down, 'My dad & mum,
'worrying picking up bad habits.'

I : You worry that mum & I would pick up...
Bad Habits?

YB : No. No. I worry you two may NOT...
Have a good house, have good food...
I worry I may pick up bad habits.
Well, I suppose as long as I don't start one...
I'll be OK.

I : And the 3rd question?

YB : What would you miss when you grow up?

I : That has to be ME!

YB : Haha! I'll miss my brother & my toys...
And every house that I've lived in!

Fate
Children Brings You 3H:
Hope, Happiness & Harmony
Www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment