Thursday, October 27, 2011

Guide

Upset by Elder Boy's careless mistake....
When him doing a maths revision,
I asked Younger Boy to do me a favour,
Giving me a massage to calm myself down.

I : Do you think I's a bit harsh on your brother?

YB : Well, kind of....Hm.. Should I give you...
A Stress Free Parental Guide to Education?

I : Go on then.

YB : 1st, make sure you don't wear too much.

I : Why?

YB : If you wear too much, you'll get hot,
Making you easily to be 'Hot Tempered'.


I : O.K.


YB : 2nd, make sure you understand what....
They feel.


I : O.K.


YB : 3rd, make sure you understand what...
They don't understand.


I : Understand...don't understand....O.K.


YB : The last, to make sure a Happy, Well..
Enlightened Family with No Argument or..
Quarrel.


Fate
Children are Our Guide to Happiness
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment