Thursday, November 3, 2011

Test

While us playing table tennis at home,
Elder boy started his daily routine,
Telling me what his day was at school.

EB : We got our Maths Test result today.

I : O.K.

EB : Should I tell you what others got 1st?

I : Haha, by the way you're telling me....
Sound like you didn't do particularly well.

EB : Do you want to know what the....
Top Student got?

I : Do you remember what I told you.....
About Tests?

EB : Yes.

I : What's it all about?

EB : It's Not about others but Myself.

I : That's right.
Did you make Silly Mistakes again?

EB : Well.....yes....

I : How many?

EB : At least 3.

I : So, you haven't learnt from your....
Mistake?

EB : Well, at least, I met your Maths....
Minimum Expectation, 80 Marks.
After rounding it to the nearest 1 Mark!


Fate
Learning from other, Learning from Oneself
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment