Friday, January 13, 2012

Balance

While having dinner at home,
Elder Boy started sharing his school time.

EB : Dad, do you know what happened today?

I : Something interesting?

EB : Yes. A friend said to me,
'You're luck to be a Chinese.'

I : Well, why did he say that?

EB : Because he stated,
'You must have a lot of delicious food at home'

I : That's quite true.
Did you say anything back?

EB : Yes, I told him that,
'You know it's not easy to be a Chinese....'

I : And what did he say?

EB : He agreed,
'Oh, I know, yes, Chinese parents are Strict'

I : And your response?

EB : Well, I told him I'd to learn piano,
Do extra work at home etc., to comfort him.
Reminding him that he might have a better life!

I : You're good. Very Tactful.
Glad to see you making others feeling good.

EB : Well, you always say,
It's very important to have a Balanced View.
So, I just helped him to have that.

Fate
Think for others because we need one another
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment