Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dream

While us walking to his school,
Younger Boy started a chat.

YB : Did I tell you I'd a dream last night?

I : No, you didn't.

YB : Alright. I'd a dream that you'd won a lottery.

I : Really?

YB : Do you want to guess how much you'd won?

I : £25 Million?

YB: No. More than that.

I : £35 Million?

YB : No. More than that.

I : OK. £50 Million?

YB : No. Less than that.

I : Alright. £45 Million?

YB : No. Do you want me to tell you?

I : Oh, please.

YB : It's £47 Million.

I : Oh, yes, of course, £47 Million.

YB : How are you to use that £47 Million?

I : Hm.....it's an odd number.

YB : OK. Let's make it £50 Million.

I : Then, I'll ... .
Wait.... how would you spend the money then?

YB : I'll divide it into.......

Fate 
Children Give us the Best Dreams
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment