Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tools

My wife & I have been using various Tools,
Trying to help our boys getting the Ultimate Goal,
Enjoying True, Longlasting Happiness in Life.

So, we encourage them to take up various activities.
Piano, Badminton, Swimming, Table Tennis, Chess etc.
Helping them to develop the Essential Life Skills.

Concentration, Devotion, Precision, Determination....
And of course, Asking Questions,
'How did he do it?'  'Why the shuttle went that way?' 'What..'

I Think therefore I Exist. Indeed.
But as the world is getting More Competitive,
So, one has to, 'I Question, I Improve & therefore I Advance'.

And one's to be both Mentally & Physically fit.
Not meaning one has to win trophies like a Champion.
But to have a Champion's Attitude.

Always having a Vision on why they're doing.
Always Enjoying on what they're doing.
Always Improving on how they're doing.

Then, very soon,
Always in a Happier & Healthy Life.
Life is, in most cases, Very Fair.

Fate
What Happens Next depends on What You Do Now
www.fatersecrets.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment