Friday, June 29, 2012

Fall

After falling down from stairs at home,
And seeing my boys were shocked,
I got up from floor & chatted with boys.

I : Don't worry, boys, I'm OK.

EB : Do you need cold running water?

I : Why?

EB : Just in case you've bruises.

I : No. I'm fine.

EB : Do you need to do the check?

I : Check?

EB : Yes, to check from head to toes,
If any bone is broken.

I : Oh... yes.

EB : Is everything fine?

I : Oh, yes. Everything is fine.
No broken bones. No bruises.

EB : Why do you think you fell?

I : Not concentrated.
I was singing when walking down stairs.

EB : How to ensure it won't happen again?

I : No singing next time taking stairs.
Concentrated. Hold the stair rail.

Wait a minute,.
That's exactly what I'd said to Elder Boy,
Last time when he fell.

Fate
Children are Quick Learners
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment