Thursday, June 7, 2012

Partner

Boys love watching the 'Apprentice',
So I started a chat with them during breakfast.

I : If each of you is to start a business tomorrow,
Which schoolmates you'd like to be your partners?

YB : Well, it has to be a Fair Business.
So, I'm to have the equal number of boy and girl.

I : O.K.

YB : I'm to pick 2.
A boy , X and 1 girl, Y.

I : Why?

YB : Because X is quite tall.
So he can put/take  stock up/down.

I : Well, good point. And Y?

YB : She is clever.

I : What about you?

EB : I'll pick 3.

I : Why?

EB : Because A is good at computer,
B is good at Art.  I need them to design.
C is good at Writing - for marketing then.

I : What about you?
What will you be doing?

EB : Well, as usual..........a bit of everything!

Fate
A day Older, a day Smarter
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment