Thursday, May 31, 2012

British

While having our breakfast at home,
I'd a 're-discussion' with Younger Boy.

I : Just remind me again please on....
What you think is British.

YB : That's simple.
A person is British if he can do two things.

I : Oh, really?   What're they?

YB : 1st, they've to know how to sing the..
British National Anthem.

I : Alright. And?

YB : 2nd, they've to know how to draw the
British National Flag.

I : OK. I get it. So, if I know....
How to sing the Brazilian National Anthem,
And how to draw the Brazilian National Flag,
Then, I'm a Brazilian?

YB : No, you're not.

I : Why not?

YB : Because you couldn't speak any Brazilian.

I : Just assuming I could, OK?

YB : No, you couldn't.

I : Just, just assuming.

YB : No, you couldn't.

Fate
Only Fool trying to Fool a Child
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment