Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tournament

Most Tuesdays, after dinner,
I play a little game with my 2 boys.
Help them to develop the Right Mindset, stay focused.

I
once asked boys each to write down 3 reasons,
Why I asked them playing a badminton tournament,
That I knew they'd NO chance in winning.

They put down :
To enhance skill, to exercise, to improve attitude?
To experience, to make friends, to have a go?

Very Sensible Answers.
Very Good Observations.
But not exactly what I'd in mind.

I eventually told my boys of my 3 reasons.
1st, to see for themselves how good other younger kids were.
Anyone can be good at anything when putting in Time & Efforts.

2nd, to see how they dealt with Failures AND in public.
Even though my boys were beaten very badly,
They kept their head high, trying their best - never gave up.
3rd, to stimulate them to think at what age they could start...
Helping their child to develop their potentials, good habits.
Because one day they'll be a father too.
Fate
Tournament is about Knowing Oneself through Others
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment