Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cheer

After him finishing his after-school snack,
And while us playing table-tennis,
Elder Boy started a chat.

EB : Do you know what happened today at school?

I : Something interesting?

EB : Yes.
A teacher warned those not yet handed in all their...
Homework could face consequences.

I : Have you handed in all yours?

EB : Yes. I've. But not everyone did.
A few seemed to be upset.

I : So, what happened then?

EB : I decided to cheer them up.

I : What did you do?

EB : Well, I cheered them up by saying,
'Look at the positive sides :
It's a Long Bank Holiday,
So, no homework to hand in on Monday;
And, if you don't pick this subject for your GCSE,
No more homework for this subject after July!'

Fate

Everyone can be a Happy One
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment