Thursday, May 24, 2012

Unemployment

After reading an article about youth unemployment,
I asked boys a few questions to stimulate them.

I : Do you know how many youngsters are now...
unemployed in Spain or Greece?

Boys : 20%? 30%?

I : No. More than that.

Boys : 35%? 40%?

I : Good guess. But it's about 50%.
Why do you think so many unemployed?

Boys : Not studying the right subjects at school?
Not having the right attitude?  Not....

I : Wait a minute.
Is Education just about finding a good job?

Boys : No.
But it's a very important part.

I : Do you know where some of the under 25 moved to?

Boys : China? England?.......

I : No. They've.........

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9181776/Youth-unemployment-passes-50pc-in-Spain-and-Greece.html)

Fate
Good Education Gives One a Good Direction
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment