Friday, December 14, 2012

Treat

When I picked up Younger Boy from school,
He started a chat while us walking to my car.

YB : Do you know what day it's today?

I : Yes. Monday.

YB : That's right.
So, what's special about Monday?

I : You got Folk Band?

YB : I did. And....??

I : You'd Chess Club?

YB : I did. And...??

I : And.....??

YB : And Monday is the day before Tuesday.

I : Yes.... I know...
So, what's special about Tuesday?

YB : Remember I promised to give you.......
A Treat every Tuesday.

I : A Treat?
Oh, yes, yes...... a massage!

YB : Yes, that's right!
But only if you haven't been shouting at me.

I : Well, I don't shout...I only raise my voice.
It's nice if you massage my injured shoulder.

YB :Well, only if you don't raise your voice.


Fate
Treat others how you want to be Treated
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment