Friday, December 28, 2012

Question

After reading an article,
I asked Younger Boy a question.

I : If a Pig could talk, would you eat it?

YB : Hm... Probably yes.

I : Why?

YB : It's obvious.
Because the food I like will taste different.
Will sausages, bacons taste the same...
If they come from cows?

I : True.

YB : What kind of question is that?

I : Well, kind of questions asked in a Club.

YB : What kind of Club is that?

I : Philosophy Club for  the 8-year-old.

YB :  What's it for?

I : Well, I suppose, stretching their Imagination...
And Thinking Skill?

YB : Can't the children be asked to write a story?
That stretches Imagination & Thinking Skill.

I : Good Point.
Or ask real life questions requiring Higher Thinking like,
'What would you do if your mum comes home crying?'

YB : Yes.

I : Have you ever thought that Pigs ACTUALLY talk?
It's only us the humans can't understand their talking?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/9719556/Philosophy-for-eight-year-olds-If-a-pig-could-talk-should-you-eat-it.html

Fate
Why Higher Thinking when Basic Skills Lacking?
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment