Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fridge

After getting into my car,
And me starting the engine,
Younger Boy started a chat.

YB : Wah, it's cold here.
It's colder than our fridge.

I : Really?

YB : Yes.
Our fridge is 4 degree.
But...our car is 3 degree!

I : Oh, yes, you're right.
OK... if you can be anything in a fridge,
What do you want to be?

YB : Hmmm.. Ham?

I : Why?

YB : Because I like ham.

I : Good.
Do you know what I want to be?

YB : Bacon?

I : Why did you think that?

YB : Because I like bacon.

I : No. Not bacon.
I want to be......Milk.

YB : Why?

I : Because it's healthy.

YB : Hmmm...
I change my mind.

I : Yes?

YB : I want to be......cheese.

I : Why?

YB : Because it's.....healthy!


Fate
Good Observation > Good Conversation > Good Relation
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.clom



No comments:

Post a Comment