Saturday, March 23, 2013

Potential

I saw a challenge by chance.
At first, I thought it's pointless,
'What I'm trying to prove?'

Then, I changed my mind.
I could prove a few points,
Not to myself but to our boys.

The Points :
Always look for new challenges,
Not only to stretch ourselves but...

More importantly,
To discover our Potentials.
So, I got my brain & hands ready.

Started following the instructions.
Spent time to do the preparation.
Then to slowly do the execution.

To my & our boys' surprise,
I made it - once to me Mission Impossible...
Now became a task easily achievable!

I'd managed to be completely focused,
Developed a unique method to remember.
Potential - surface only when one is tested.

Another point I was making to our boys :
'If an old man like me can do something,
You two can do better, can do anything.'

One doesn't have to pay others to be good,
Only need to practise, focus &....practise!
http://www.hkmsa.org/index.html

Fate
New Environment, New Stimulant, New Achievement
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : fatesecrets@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment