Sunday, July 14, 2013

President

While doing weekly school quiz homework,
Younger Boy asked me about US President.

YB: Dad, which President was sacked?

I : Sacked? 
Hm..... Not sure if there's one.
But do you know which 1 was assassinated?

YB : Kennedy.

I : Good. 
Which family has 2 Presidents then?

YB : Bush.

I : Well done!

YB : But do you know which 1 was sacked?

I : Well...not really.
But do you know how to find it out?

YB : I just googled it but couldn't find it.

I : May be you need to try an indirect way.

YB : What do you mean?

I : Well, I mean, well, something like...

YB : Oh, I know.  Something like...
I could check which President had...
The shortest time in White House?


Terence
As long as there is a Will, there is a Way
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment