Friday, July 5, 2013

Test

After watching the last episode,
I had a chat with Younger Boy.

I : Could you devise an activity...
For the Child Genius competition?

YB : An activity?

I : Yes.
Testing children's raw intelligence,
And not their memory or ...
Their (Their parents') preparation.

YB : Hm...OK.
Ask them to take turn to enter a room,
To get information from a child already...
In the room who speaks no English.

I : What information they need to get then?

YB : Well, like name, age, DOB...
What language they speak and...
What activity they like to do etc.

I : Great idea.
No preparation at home.
No adult's input.
Think & work it out on the spot.

YB : And no pen or paper in the room.

I : OK.

YB : And...

I : And?

YB : Every contestant faces the same child.


Terence
Fair Test is the Best Test
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment